The Cabot Coach Builders Difference
Since our founding in 1983, Cabot Coach Builders has been distinguished by both honors and technical innovation.
We were the first builder to be recognized by Lincoln as a Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM), and named Europe’s 2004 Builder of the Year. We were the first builder to develop and offer a purpose-built Hybrid Electric Livery Vehicle, as well as the first Cadillac XTS limousine to run on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG). It is our continuous investment in ensuring that the vehicles we build meet the ever-changing transportation landscape that has built our reputation as an industry leader. And it has not gone unnoticed.
With an unrivaled reputation as a provider of superior customer service and quality products, we’ve pioneered numerous firsts in the transportation industry and have been honored for our technical expertise, including:
- The first builder to be recognized by Lincoln as a Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM)
- The first builder to crash test a 120-inch nine-passenger limousine
- Introduced revolutionary menu-driven Touch Control
- Developed the industry’s first purpose-built Hybrid Electric Livery Vehicle
- Receiving two US Patent approvals for the Hybrid L, Reg. No. 3,766,670, US D615,017S
- Certified the first Cadillac XTS limousine to run on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- Built first prototype Continental stretch limousine
- Partnered with Lincoln for 80th Anniversary Coach Door Continental
From our innovative designs and quality customization to our attention to detail and concierge-level service, there’s no other company like Cabot Coach Builders.
Contact us today to discuss your custom vehicle needs, and we promise, you’ll see the difference.