Lincoln ESP Warranty Coverage Statement
FORD MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED WARRANTY
2010/2011 – MODEL LINCOLN TOWN CAR
EQUIPPED WITH THE 910A (L8J BODYCODE) CONVERTED TO LIMOUSINE OR PROFESSIONAL FUNERAL CAR
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT IS AN AMENDMENT TO THE LINCOLN NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY, AS SPECIFIED IN THE WARRANTY GUIDE. QUALIFIED FORD MOTOR COMPANY LINCOLN LIMOUSINES ARE COVERED BY THE TERMS OF THE LINCOLN NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY, AS SPECIFIED IN THE WARRANTY GUIDE, EXCEPT AS INDICATED IN THIS STATEMENT.
You are eligible for the Lincoln Limited Limousine Warranty if you are an end-user who purchases or leases a new 2010/2011-Model Lincoln Town Car equipped with the 910A (L8J Body Code) Limousine Builder’s Package converted into a limousine or six-door Professional Funeral car by a Lincoln Qualified Vehicle Modifier. If you meet these criteria, you will receive the following additional warranty coverage for 4 years or 150,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the warranty start date.
Coverage is limited to:
- Deductible – A $50 deductible applies to each repair visit for a covered repair.
Parts Covered –
- Engine – All internal lubricated parts, cylinder block, cylinder heads, engine mounts, flywheel, flywheel ring gear, fuel tank and lines, Gas fuel injectors and lines, harmonic balancer and bolt, manifold (exhaust & intake), manifold and bolts, oil pan, oil pump, radiator and radiator fan, radiator fan clutch or motor, seals and gaskets, thermostat, thermostat housing, timing chain cover, timing chain (gears or belt), turbocharger/supercharger unit (factory installed) valve covers, water pump.
- Transmission – All internal parts, governor assembly, seals and gaskets, torque converter, transfer cast (including all internal parts), transmission case, transmission module-external, transmission mounts, transmission vacuum module.
- Rear-Wheel Drive – Axle shafts, bearings (front & rear), drive axle housing and all internal parts, driveshaft, retainers, seals and gaskets, universal and constant velocity joints.
- Odometer & Speedometer – Coverage is provided for both the odometer and speedometer, including all cables and connectors.
- Steering – Column lock (tilt wheel), control valve, cooler and lines, idler arm, linkages and couplings, power steering pump, pulley assembly-power steering pump, seals and gaskets, steering gear housing- manual and power (including all internal parts.
- Suspension – Ball joints, (upper and lower) control arms, (upper and lower) control arm shafts and bushings, king pins and bushings, linkage and bushings, spindle and spindle supports, stabilizer bar, tie rods.
- NOTE: This coverage includes only the items listed in this paragraph and does not include either front-end alignments or wheel balancing.
- Brakes – Anti-lock brake module and sensor, backing plates, brake booster (power), calipers, combination valve, ETA pump hose assembly, lines and fittings, master cylinder, parking brake linkage and cables, retainers and clips, self-adjusters, shaft (brake pedal), springs, wheel cylinders.
NOTE: This coverage includes only the items listed in this paragraph and does not include brake drums, rotors, lining or pads, unless the repair to such items is required in conjunction with the repair of a covered defect.
- Air Conditioning – A/C accumulator, A/C clutch, A/C clutch bearings, A/C compressor, A/C compressor clutch switch, A/C compressor head, A/C compressor seals, A/C condenser, automatic temperature control, evaporator, field coil, heater blower motor, heater core assembly, pulley.
- Electrical – Factory installed alternator, starter motor, voltage regulator, manually operated electrical switches, ignition switch, wiper motors, electronic ignition module, radiator fan relay, fuel pump, starter motor solenoid, wiring harnesses (excluding spark plug wires), and electrical components of a heated back-glass.
NOTE: Heated back-glass coverage is for electrical components only and does not include general glass damage or breakage.
- High Tech – Compass and thermometer read-out displays, electronic air suspension (switch-vacuum pump, control-assembly suspension air spring, spring and solenoid assembly front suspension, air spring solenoid, o-ring solenoid, left/right-front spring, driver assembly, sensor-air level, air line protector, spring-load leveling, control module air suspension, sensor right/left rear suspension, air suspension quick connect, air line repair kit, switch-right/left rear suspension leveling, o-ring suspension air spring dryer, silencer-air suspension, wire assembly air suspension switch, front spring air suspension and rear air suspension), electronic instrument cluster (excluding the dash pad, clock, audio and visual equipment), fuel tank and lines, heater blower motor and core assembly, keyless entry system (excluding key fobs), power seat motors, power window motors and regulators, power antenna, power door locks (excluding door handles), power door lock retainer clip, radiator fan, radiator fan clutch or motor, speed control.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance – Roadside Assistance Coverage also accompanies the vehicle (up to one hundred dollars ($100) in benefits) for the following items (including the cost of the service call and labor costs for services performed at the site of disablement).
- Lock Out Assistance
- Flat Tire Changes
- Battery Jump Starts – Limited to not more than three (3) “no-charge” service calls during any twelve (12) month period.
- Out of Fuel Assistance – the delivery of gasoline to you, including the cost of up to two (2) gallons of gasoline, limited to not more than three (3) “no-charge” service calls during any twelve (12) month period
Up to $50 towing assistance to the repairing dealership will be provided if required as a result of a covered repair.